Sunday 30 December 2012

Tomorrow Looming

     New Years Eve - tomorrow - just thought I'd mention it - well someone had to, isn't it? It is. And so I have. I haven't written anything creative for ages, actually, thinking about it, I haven't written for ages.

Working at findmeagift.com certainly took it out of me. Hm, well actually - not getting enough sleep took it out of me whilst working there. I enjoyed working there, the people were great, the banter was fun, and the money so much more than useful. It made Christmas . . . Christmas - we had food, drink and gifts! I know, shocking - isn't it?

So, we've had Christmas and on the imminent horizon - New Year. What next?

Do I really have to consider making New Years Resolutions? I mean, really dude? Hm, well here's my take on the whole shabang . . . 


It's not that things can't get better, obviously they can - or worse - or indifferent - or - anyway, they can, but what is real doesn't change. And what is real? I would say there is only one reality as such and that is being, for want of a better word/description. Okay, what is another description for being? The Moment? Perhaps . . . 

This moment is being what it is. Therefore this moment is being in action - and it is already pretty much perfect. Soooo - what is the imperfection? The person. The person, and the personal (fear, doubt, worry etc) is the imperfection that interferes with the perfection of simply being this moment....

Too heavy a Topic for this time of year? Yes? Well simply reach for a Marathon or Mars bar instead! 

You'll nougat change my sense of humour -
Hazel says I'm Nuts for Chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment