Monday 17 December 2012

Humour - me?

     One thing I've come to realise recently is that I have a wicked sense of humour, who'd have thought it? I used to think it was just something that flowed through me when writing, as it so often has done over the last few years on platforms such as facebook and twitter - but when I met PJ my sense of humour beguiled her, that and my eleven inch penis - okay, it's really only eight inches - but since working at find me a gift it has hit me like a cushion just how much I make others laugh, and they've even made comment, which is quite amazing to me.

I've always been such a shy guy, quirky for sure, but funny haha? I'd think funny stuff but never utter it in case - just in case - it wasn't funny enough; not any more. Now I find myself being moi, and loving it! Sometimes I'm a bit crude in a Frankie Boyle sorta way and the next moment I'm all dark and depressive with a Jack Dee-eskish disposition.

Anyway, hey, look, I'm just saying, ya'know? Funnier things haven't happened . . . well not to me, and not in a fecking long time! At last I feel like the real Doug Mac is here and enjoying life once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment